Craig Hall | CBRE
Craig Hall is Senior Vice President of CBRE’s Debt and Structured Finance group where he provides creative financing solutions for small to mid-market multifamily real estate assets. Craig is a top producer for CBRE’s Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Small Balance Loan Programs and leads a seasoned team with deep expertise in the Southeast. Since starting at CBRE, Craig and his team have funded over 250 transactions and have been Freddie Mac SBL’s highest volume team in the southeast since 2017.
Mr. Hall is an accomplished capital markets sales executive with over 19 years of commercial real estate lending experience across multiple asset types and financial products. He has experience financing multi-family, industrial, retail, office and hotel properties with agency, conventional, bridge, CMBS, and SBA loan programs.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Hall was a Vice President at ReadyCap Commercial, LLC, a direct lender of small balance commercial real estate loans. Mr. Hall began his career brokering commercial real estate and moved into commercial real estate finance with GE Capital where he was a consistent top producer for over seven years.
- CBRE Recognition Summit Award 2017
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Director, 2009 - 2010
- Chairman, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Community Service Committee, 2009
- Affiliate of the Year, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, 2008
- Diamond Award & Outstanding Performer, GE Capital, 2006
- B.B.A., Finance & Small Business Management, Ohio University