We like to celebrate things. And people. We track all kinds of things in our business, and we use the metrics to spotlight people who are doing big things. We try to out-do each other and we’re honoring one team member each month who is going above and beyond in their role. This month it’s Jasmine Hylick. Here’s a bit about this absolutely wonderful human being:
- Where are you from originally? Orlando, FL
- What is your favorite food? Italian, Spanish, and Seafood
- What is your favorite sports team or hobby? I like watching YouTube videos, documentaries, and an occasional Netflix show. More than anything I love listening to different podcasts, motivational stories, and information to help me grow in my personal life and career.
- What is your favorite city to visit? Anywhere that requires me to get on a plane, LOL!
- How long have you been with Atrium? What is your current position and what do you enjoy most about your role? I have been with Atrium since October 2023. Currently, I am the Asset Manager for PG3 and the most enjoyable part of my role is that I can change someone's experience for the better.
- Can you share a specific moment where you embodied our “Be Memorable” core value? Currently, I don't have one that comes to mind, however, I can say that I strive to be memorable every day of the week. Whether it's working normal business hours or outside of the typical business hours. The core values at Atrium don't just apply to our job duties but are core elements of being an amazing human.
- Among our company’s core values, which one resonates with you the most and why? I really resonate with the phrase 'We actually care.' In the past, people often felt that management companies were only focused on one thing. However, with Atrium, it's different. We genuinely care, and what impresses me the most is that it's not just something we say – it's something we demonstrate every day. This commitment allows me to openly express my care for our residents, owners, and teammates, wearing my heart on my sleeve.
- Are there any community events or initiatives you have been involved in recently? I am involved with the Men's Closet Care organization that has put on Back to School, Thanksgiving, and Christmas events for the community. In addition, the For My Sister Foundation hosts events and fundraisers for homeless mothers/kids and abused mothers/kids.
- What steps do you take to stay updated with industry trends and improve your skills? I attend a lot of events and converse with colleagues in the industry to stay in the know. In addition, I read different literature, listen to podcasts, and stay up to date with social media.
- What are your goals for the future within the company? I have BIG goals!! I want to grow up the ranks within my position and help Atrium expand not only in Florida and Virginia but in other states as well.
Congratulations to Jasmine for being selected as our first "Be Memorable" Honoree of 2024! And congratulations also to our clients who get to work with her. She's fantastic, just like the rest of our hard-working and creative team. We're always on the lookout for great people. If you know someone who might be a good fit for our Atrium team, check out our current openings at atriummanagement.com/careers.